Maricopa County Food System Coalition Forum

to support and grow a food system in Maricopa County that thrives

Maricopa County Food System Coalition Forum is a social network

Catherine, The Herb Lady's Discussions (4,679)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Martha, post your general location so folks can determine if they are near enough to…"

Catherine, The Herb Lady replied Jul 23, 2015 to Am Running out of steam on my edible desert yard project

3 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Martha Bayer Harvey

"Rafael, the link did not work for me (could be internet gremlins) but that is okay. …"

Catherine, The Herb Lady replied Dec 30, 2014 to Where to locate sugar cane in the home garden

22 May 27, 2017
Reply by Liz & Dan

"Hi Rafael, I don't think mine is quite that dark.  I can make an assumption that ou…"

Catherine, The Herb Lady replied Dec 29, 2014 to Where to locate sugar cane in the home garden

22 May 27, 2017
Reply by Liz & Dan

"Rafael I grow the standard green/white and the heirloom purple sometimes called Pele…"

Catherine, The Herb Lady replied Dec 28, 2014 to Where to locate sugar cane in the home garden

22 May 27, 2017
Reply by Liz & Dan

"It seems sugarcane is joining algae and switchgrass as potential diesel /bio-fuel so…"

Catherine, The Herb Lady replied Dec 28, 2014 to Where to locate sugar cane in the home garden

22 May 27, 2017
Reply by Liz & Dan

"Rafael, if you have some success with lemon grass then you might have some with the…"

22 May 27, 2017
Reply by Liz & Dan

"Rafael, what is your Sunset zone?  We are 13."

22 May 27, 2017
Reply by Liz & Dan

"Good for you Silvia! We have had a couple of at freezing nights.  A killer frost wi…"

22 May 27, 2017
Reply by Liz & Dan

"All accurate notes, Rafael.  We harvested the bulk of our crop just a couple of week…"

Catherine, The Herb Lady replied Dec 27, 2014 to Where to locate sugar cane in the home garden

22 May 27, 2017
Reply by Liz & Dan

"Chris this is a tough time of year to find starts.  Also - the stock tanks may be ok…"

Catherine, The Herb Lady replied Dec 27, 2014 to Where to locate sugar cane in the home garden

22 May 27, 2017
Reply by Liz & Dan

RSS

© 2019   Created by MarCo Food Coalition.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service