Maricopa County Food System Coalition Forum

to support and grow a food system in Maricopa County that thrives

Maricopa County Food System Coalition Forum is a social network

All Discussions Tagged 'seeds' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RARE OF TROPICAL fruit seeds for sale

RARE BORNEO FRUIT SEEDS AVAILABLE 1. Artocarpus lanceifoliusCommon name: Keledang.Tastes: Sweet and tasty Artocarpus, with thick flesh.Pric…

Started by Sinyo gila

0 Jul 5

Is anyone interested in Moringa trees?

I recently purchased some Moringa Oleifera tree seeds and will be conducting some experiments. I have seen many mature trees in Hawaii and…

Started by Debbie Fishell

65 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by Sheri Rattai

Tropical seeds for sale: PRAINEA LIMPATO, ARTOCARPUS, BACCAUREA etc

1. Artocarpus lanceifolius Limited seeds. Local name: Keledang. Taste: Sweet. Price: $3 USD per one seed. 2. Artocarpus anisophyllus Limi…

Started by Sinyo gila

0 May 26, 2015

Organic Moringa Oleifera Seeds - #1 tree for emergency food, water purification & health

Just harvested fresh Moringa seeds.  If you want this tree for the health benefits, this is the quality of seeds you must start with! I gre…

Started by Debbie Fishell

12 May 8, 2015
Reply by Jerry Schuld

Seeded paper solution to Christmas wrapping waste

Seeded paper solution to Christmas wrapping waste Reuters Dec. 13, 2013 A British start-up believes it has the answer to the problem of pap…

Started by Powell Gammill

4 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Erica (Dawnfire)

Pimp the Pavement: A Brief History of Seedbombing

Great article on Guerrilla Gardening, remember "resistance is fertile!" Check it out here!

Started by Ericka

3 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Heather Green

Where can I purchase seeds locally?

Would anyone know where I can purchase seeds for my garden here in Phoenix?  I'm looking for heirloom or varieties that fair well in our cl…

Started by Ken Kleker

8 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Vilardi

Planting Seedlings

In the past I've planted a lot of nursery grown seedlings or direct seeded into the ground. Recently I bought a seedling grow kit and was c…

Started by Joseph McClellan

8 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Mark Phipps

Where do you buy your seeds?

Hi everyone, I was just curious where you buy your organic and heirloom seeds from. Do you buy from a local nursery or online or through a…

Started by Joseph McClellan

5 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Catherine, The Herb Lady

harvesting lettuce seeds

I have let great crop of lettuce bolt, and flowering. Should I cut stalk at base and put in paper bag to shake out seeds. WHEN? I am way ov…

Started by Linda Enger

6 May 25, 2012
Reply by Catherine, The Herb Lady

RSS

© 2019   Created by MarCo Food Coalition.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service