Maricopa County Food System Coalition Forum

to support and grow a food system in Maricopa County that thrives

Maricopa County Food System Coalition Forum is a social network

All Discussions Tagged 'farm' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2018 AZ Food and Farm Forum - full agenda & speaker lineup

The full agenda and speaker line-up have been published for the 2018 Arizona Food & Farm Forum! It would be fantastic to have some…

Started by Kate Radosevic

1 May 11
Reply by Mike Brown

FREE chicken stuff - needs new home ASAP

Hi food friends,   A buddy of mine is moving and he has to get rid of a handful of things which may be of interest to some of you.   The it…

Started by Ryan Mores

0 Oct 16, 2017

Urban Farm/Homestead for Sale

My husband and I own Arizona Hobby Farm in Gilbert which is an urban farm/homestead.  We have been growing a large portion of our family’s…

Started by Sarah, Arizona Hobby Farm

1 May 19, 2016
Reply by Fascist Nation

Urban Farm/Homestead for Sale

My husband and I own Arizona Hobby Farm in Gilbert which is an urban farm/homestead.  We have been growing a large portion of our family’s…

Started by Sarah, Arizona Hobby Farm

0 May 18, 2016

Turning Dreams into Reality: How to Start a Farm in Arizona

2-Day Introductory Workshop MAY19-20,2015|7:30AM-5PM  Come learn what it takes to get started! Includes:  South Phoenix Farm Tour Beginning…

Started by Jesse Davenport

1 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Volunteer Manager

FOR SALE: Chandler Home and Organic Gardens and Orchard

Urban Garden and beautiful 2005 home for sale in Chandler.  Well established gardens raised with love, fully planted and reay to eat. Estab…

Started by Heidi

0 Mar 19, 2015

Growing an Orchard with Matt Dunwell

Published on Nov 5, 2014 (9:31) Ragmans Farm is a 60 acre organic farm in the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire. At Ragmans they use far…

Started by Powell Gammill

0 Dec 2, 2014

Urban house/mini-farm for sale,Mesa

We are leaving the area and have our house up for sale. It's a beautiful 5 bedroom, 3 bath with cherry wood floors and cabinets, Italian ti…

Started by Tracy

0 Apr 3, 2014

Nut trees

I've got my mini fruit orchard (of 11 trees) and a small citrus grove (of 4 trees) in my back yard and have some room for a nut farm in the…

Started by Raymond

9 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Powell Gammill

coupon code for urban farm purchase

I am doing last minute purchase noon deadline today.  Is there a permi member coupon code ?

Started by Linda Enger

0 Feb 26, 2014

RSS

© 2018   Created by MarCo Food Coalition.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service