Arizona Herb Association Forum

supporting growing and using herbs in the Sonoran Desert

The AZ Herb Association is an educational nonprofit, established to encourage growing, using and understanding herbs and herbal lore.

All Discussions Tagged 'Garden' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Class at Desert Botanical Garden: Benefits of Community Gardening

David Hill, Coordinator of the on-site community garden at DBG, will present a free class at 7 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 20, 2017 on the many be…

Started by David Ray Hill

0 Nov 16, 2017

Food Patriots Movie Screening and fund raiser for the Gompers garden!

Food Patriots trailer:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7smSleJ8kIOrder tickets via Eventbrite:http://www.eventbrite.com/e/food-patriots-s

Started by Donald Kupper

0 Jul 4, 2014

Clueless Potential Herb Gardener Questions - What, where, when, how?

I live in NW Peoria and want to start a herb garden with the basics...oregano, basil, dill, thyme and maybe some cilantro and garlic. I thi…

Started by Cindy McCloe

21 May 20, 2014
Reply by Catherine, The Herb Lady

Tempe FIGG Community Garden's Annual Plant Sale March 1, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

FIGG Community Garden is having its 2nd Annual Fundraising Plant Sale on Saturday March 1 from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM. FIGG is located just sou…

Started by Pam Smyth

0 Feb 21, 2014

URBAN FARM for Rent...

This is the house!!! Featured on 3TV "Dave the Garden Guy", Phoenix New Times, Modern Farmer Magazine, Urban Farm Magazine, and the outdoo…

Started by Matthew Mullins

0 Feb 2, 2014

Community Garden on Church Property

Hey y'all. I've got a perplexing issue that I've been dealing with for a little while (@ 1 year) and I could use some input from a non-part…

Started by DD Ramirez

8 May 30, 2013
Reply by Brian Smith

Unknown pest

Hello Everyone, This is my first time here on the site.  On Saturday my garden was infested by some little bugs.  I spent Saturday and Sun…

Started by Zachary Watson

29 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Heather Green

Community Garden (Free plots available! Arcadia Area)

OK! So, finally I started a community garden! Located right behind Baker's Nursery on 38th street and Osborn. Last week a group of 20 lovin…

Started by Dawn Klecka

9 May 13, 2011
Reply by Andrew Greaves

Pumpkin help - Pollination issue, I believe

I am having issues with my pumpkin.  I have an organic pie pumpkin on the line, I believe this is called 'spooktacular' or something fun li…

Started by Kate Anderson

23 May 8, 2011
Reply by Kate Anderson

Raised Garden Beds

So we just finished our raised garden beds made of brick and mortar. Now I am curious if we need to seal the inside of the bricks with anyt…

Started by Heather

1 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Denise Lindow

RSS

© 2020   Created by Liz Lonetti.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service