Arizona Herb Association Forum

supporting growing and using herbs in the Sonoran Desert

The AZ Herb Association is an educational nonprofit, established to encourage growing, using and understanding herbs and herbal lore.

All Discussions Tagged 'Community' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Class at Desert Botanical Garden: Benefits of Community Gardening

David Hill, Coordinator of the on-site community garden at DBG, will present a free class at 7 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 20, 2017 on the many be…

Started by David Ray Hill

0 Nov 16, 2017

Community Gardeners of Maricopa County

The newly formed network/coalition of community gardens in The Valley finally has a name! We have been meeting almost monthly for the last…

Started by David Ray Hill

1 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Aryavrit Travels

Volunteer Position Open: Mobile Seed Librarian

Valley Permaculture Alliance Mobile Seed Librarian Volunteer Position Description   Seed Team Description The VPA Seed Library aims to incr…

Started by Volunteer Manager

1 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Maynhia Stott

Community Garden on Church Property

Hey y'all. I've got a perplexing issue that I've been dealing with for a little while (@ 1 year) and I could use some input from a non-part…

Started by DD Ramirez

8 May 30, 2013
Reply by Brian Smith

Tour de Coops Sponsorship Opportunities!

Hello with support of the Valley Permaculture Alliance, the Tour de Coops is coming back for a third year in a row! Woo, I mean cluck! We a…

Started by Mallory Loring

0 Oct 12, 2011

College EnvEcon research project... HELP!

My partner and I are pursuing a certificate in Environmental Stewardship and Natural Resources from Phoenix College. As part of our program…

Started by DD Ramirez

6 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by David Parkin

Community Garden in Town of Guadalupe

Community Garden in Town of Guadalupe I have a line on 3+ acres of raw, flat, land in the Town of Guadalupe. I am asking around to see if t…

Started by David Parkin

4 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by David Parkin

RSS

© 2020   Created by Liz Lonetti.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service