Maricopa County Food System Coalition Forum

to support and grow a food system in Maricopa County that thrives

Maricopa County Food System Coalition Forum is a social network

Sean-Michael Bryce Gettys's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"There is a place i recomend but dont have The info at the moment. U should be able t…"

Sean-Michael Bryce Gettys replied May 2, 2012 to Question about Dirt/Soil for Raised Garden

54 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Powell Gammill

"thanks Vynnie!"

Sean-Michael Bryce Gettys replied May 1, 2012 to Question about Dirt/Soil for Raised Garden

54 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Powell Gammill

"Yes, in the end I figure it's about working with nature rather than trying to force…"

Sean-Michael Bryce Gettys replied May 1, 2012 to Question about Dirt/Soil for Raised Garden

54 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Powell Gammill

"There's someone on our Laveen and other South Phoenix Gardeners FB page that has org…"

54 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Powell Gammill

"We have been discussing how to get rjd of the weedz and unwanted grass at our house…"

Sean-Michael Bryce Gettys replied Apr 30, 2012 to Question about Dirt/Soil for Raised Garden

54 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Powell Gammill

"Not free, just low cost. Western Ranchman is at 16028 N 32nd St, take the 51 to Gree…"

Sean-Michael Bryce Gettys replied Apr 30, 2012 to Question about Dirt/Soil for Raised Garden

54 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Powell Gammill

"If you bring your own bags, you can load up your own organic compost/soil mix from t…"

Sean-Michael Bryce Gettys replied Apr 29, 2012 to Question about Dirt/Soil for Raised Garden

54 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by Powell Gammill

"this gives me an idea. Our trees having grown enough to give good shade to one of th…"

Sean-Michael Bryce Gettys replied Apr 23, 2012 to When to shade

41 May 1, 2012
Reply by Catherine, The Herb Lady

"we moved our berries into the partial shade under our peach tree a week ago and they…"

Sean-Michael Bryce Gettys replied Apr 23, 2012 to When to shade

41 May 1, 2012
Reply by Catherine, The Herb Lady

"In my experience you can cut a sweet potatoe in 1/2 or thirds and plant it even if t…"

Sean-Michael Bryce Gettys replied Apr 23, 2012 to sweet potato slips?

8 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Linda Enger

RSS

© 2019   Created by MarCo Food Coalition.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service