Maricopa County Food System Coalition Forum

to support and grow a food system in Maricopa County that thrives

Maricopa County Food System Coalition Forum is a social network

All about Gardens, Farms, Turf, Yards (Permaculture Zones 1-5) (2,019)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

May Planting Tips

Hi Folks, I'm including the link of my last year's May Planting Tips (which has links to prior years - extra good information). May Plant…

Started by Catherine, The Herb Lady

4 Jun 10, 2017
Reply by Catherine, The Herb Lady

If you had to choose 4 peach trees...

I'm going to start another thread, this time on peaches (and other fruit)   If you had to choose 4 peach trees, which would you choose? I’v…

Started by Becky P

70 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by Jay Jett

Local Food Issues and Our GrwoGreen Urban Farm Solutions

Over time I would like to discuss the focus areas of local food production and food access. We have entered into a large need area of growt…

Started by Tim Amlaw

0 Apr 24, 2017

May 2017 Planting/Sowing tips and The Two Berm system for trees and shrubs

Hi Folks, I just posted on my external blog the suggestions for sowing/planting in May and few more tips. Catherine May Planting/Sowing

0 Apr 17, 2017

March 2017 Planting Guide

Hi Folks, I just posted on my external blog the March planting information (what you can plant in the low desert in March), gardening tips…

2 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Catherine, The Herb Lady

January Planting Tips

Hi Folks, Time for my monthly planting information for the coming month. JANUARY PLANTING: My Personal New Year's Tradition is to Plant…

0 Dec 16, 2016

December Gardening Tips - Sowing, Planting and a Recipe

Hi Folks, I just posted my monthly planting tips. For the full post click here. If you have never used "green garlic" (I like to call th…

0 Nov 18, 2016

chemical pest control and chickens

I have 7 backyard chickens. I was considering getting my backyard sprayed for mosquitoes. (Pregnant and preventing Zika). Anyone know of so…

Started by Joanna Benton

0 Nov 7, 2016

November Planting Tips

Hi Folks, I did a lengthy blog post on November Planting, plus 2 soup recipes to use end of summer / fall herbs greens and more. November…

0 Oct 18, 2016

Podcast on growing and using Herbs with Greg Peterson and Catherine, The Herb Lady

Hi Folks, I am pleased to share a podcast with you. Greg Peterson of Urban Farm interviewed me on the subject of herbs (of course) and we…

0 Sep 16, 2016

RSS

© 2018   Created by MarCo Food Coalition.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service